Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The god complex

Well I'm back for another post of my dramatic mildly boring life. In today's episode I had to deal with the issues of me being lazy (this coming from a teacher who sits on her ass all day). She says I'm no longer putting forth an effort to do my school work. I can't say she's wrong since it seems like I'm having a crisis of faith lately. I want to graduate and go on to Princeton university but it seems that the school district has beaten my will to better my self. The blame isn't just on them, I've become so holier than though that I began to think that I don't have to do shit. That because I take honor and AP courses that I get to sleep in class and not have to prove myself. I'm really starting to think that I have a god complex. I walk around thinking that nothing people say phases me yet cry like a bitch on the inside. I tell people that helping slow kids in school makes a difference when really I could care less and want to them out of my class, because we have to slow down and repeat stuff. The more I think about I'm slowly becoming that guy that grows up and starts a cult,that you remember going to high school with and couldn't believe murdered his followers. It's always the nice one's. Then again I'm not really nice to people. I use sarcasm to cover up my problems and put down others so I can swoop in and save them to make myself look better. How many people can admit that they are screwed the fuck up? And I think that the worst part is,that I know I have problems,I have no excuse not to change. Most people can't even admit what's wrong with them,but to know what's wrong with you and not do anything about it makes you deserve everything that comes next.

No comments: