Monday, March 17, 2008

Picture stealing weirdos


How fucked up can your life be to still someone else's picture and say it's you?
I mean do people wake up and say damn "I can't wait to do some idenity theft today."
For those reading my pics have not been stolen(I don't know if that says i'm not good enough to have my pics stolen or i'm just to damn sexy)but the boy Colton's have.I read on his dlink page before he set it to private that people were stealing his info and passing his pics off as them.So I typed in colt's name in google and sure enough,alot of damn websites popped up with his name and face attached to them.
To all the weirdos(what we say in philly)who have stolen his picks,GET FUCKING PLASTIC SURGERY,LOSE WEIGHT,FIND SOMEONE AS UGLY AS YOU! I am so fucking sick of hearing about fascist, lazy-motherfucking,limp-dick, mysogonistic closeted homosexual's(not homophobic) who fucking steal other peoples identity's.I don't understand how people so FUCKING PATHETIC could make it to adulthood, let alone live outside an institution without a fucking helmet!I can't really form what I want to say in words even though I can see what I'm trying to say.Further more I'm back and will be updating the blog weekly(Yeah,boy)
I felt a certain way about the subject and thought I'd put my opinion in.I mean how crazy is the world where you can't post pictures on myspace without some weirdo copying your pics and posting them online? This boy that went to my school last year had something like this kinda happen to him.Some guy shot this boy and when cops the caught him he said his name was Nafeece....(forgot his last name) and some how later got away from the cops.Fastfoward to the 10:00 news and the cops are saying that they looking for Nafeece... I mean it's crazy how people can use your name for all types of shit and you not even know it.My name is on my grandmom's lease for her house,so when the people come to inspect the house they want to see my grandmom or me.Not my 39 year old cousin and his wife living their.Granted I have a house to live in but damn,what if I wanted that one.I mean I really hope he don't say "yeah I'm Marquis" I mean I was born in 1989 and I don't know any 19 year old that looks 30 and is married to a women with 3 grown ass kids.Anyway back to the young boy Colt if you see a fake ass myspace page saying that their the real deal their not.I was gonna give the link to the real page but then I might just be helping you sick fat fucks who live behind your computers and jerk off to pictures of She-Hulk.

No comments: