Friday, January 11, 2008

Ungratefull cousins and their lovers.

What the fuck is so wrong with stopping by to say goodbye to your cousin before you leave to go back to college? My fucking cousin didn't even call me to say goodbye.Not only have I've been there when she decided all of a sudden she was gay (after she dragged me all around to help her find a man to forincate with). I've prettended to give a damn about her love life,didn't smack the bitch when she decided to pimp me out at a gay sex club to some guy from NewYork (We'll save that for a later post).But I've been there when she needed me the most and then come's her.Not only did she sleep with Utopia(my cousin).She knew she had a girl friend and still didn't give a fuck,but the part that makes me mad is that she slowly changed Utopia into everything I hate.I mean I know that's her chick but damn,you see her every day not your cousin.You figure she would want to say goodbye to the one who helped her ass out and took the blame when she fucked up.Long story short I have no cousin named Utopia,I know some people might say I'm whining like a girl but I say "Khannnnnnnnn!"



Thanks for reading my stupid post,this is my first time writing a blog so bare with me.

I look forward to writing about everything from comics to the horrors of realizing your not as smart as people say you are and you've just been winging it your life.
(P.S I didn't do anything with the guy she tried to pimp me to.)

No comments: