Saturday, January 12, 2008

Daria and me


OK,it's Saturday and it's the middle of the day and I have nothing to do.I went to the hospital to see my cousin only to find out she was released on Thursday (No one called and told me).And here I'm telling total strangers my problems while watching old episodes of Daria I downloaded.Am I so anti-social that the thought of hanging out with my friends sends me into a fit? I mean I like my friends(sometimes) and it's true that I tend to abuse them verbally and what not but damn.Are they that horrible that I rather watch reruns of an old cartoon that basically sums up my high school life in a nut shell? No,the problem I have is that I wanna want to do everything I want and not listen to to them talk about bullshit.Hence my dilemma.So in order to solve my problems I've come up with a list of solutions:

1.admit that I'm selfish

2. Pretend to enjoy what my friends want to do

3.order pizza and watch more episodes of Daria and ponder why my slowly killing my social life

I think I'll choose 3 for my dollars.I mean what type of person alienates themselves from the people who' always had their backs? The real question I'm asking is why is Daria always wearing the same outfit?

No comments: